Monday, January 31, 2005

"Bummer of a birthmark, Hal."

That's pretty much how I felt today in CivPro II today.

I've already been called on in that class. Several times. And yet I was called on again today. Admittedly, I think I may be partially to blame. I did ask a question. But then Professor Barrett switched topics and had me do the hypo. I don't seem to recall the same thing happening to other people who ask questions. Maybe it's because I sit in the center of the second row, just at eye level. So much for hiding in plain sight.

But I'm okay with it, really. I just hope all my classmates appreciate the fact that I'm drawing fire for them. :)

4 comments:

D said...

Your new moto:
Alex Ho - Taking one for the team since August '04Print it on a bumper sticker and sell them for some extra spending cash.

Anonymous said...

Well Alex, I'm thankful you drew the fire. She seems to have gotten into a pattern of otherwise going down the rows, and Rob Driscoll sits immediately to my left so I'm almost certain I was next. I appreciate the reprieve! ~Kate S.

Alex said...

Or there's always this:

http://www.despair.com/sacrifice.html

Anonymous said...

She did that to me. I don't remember what I asked, but she turned around and said, "Ok, You do number 3." I couldn't do number 3.