Friday, December 15, 2006

15 on 15 - Christmas Songs edition

Due to this being the end of the semester and the crazy tradition of final exams, explanations for this month's list will be light. And by light I mean non-existent. If you have any questions as to why something is on my list feel free to ask. The general answer is probably that "I have weird/eclectic/bad taste." Just as a general aside, I start the list off with a few humorous pieces that I expect most people will roll their eyes or groan over. Hopefully the top 10 in my list will be found a bit more palatable. But anyway, without further ado, my top 15 Christmas Songs (or Holiday Songs, if you want to be PC about it):

#15 - Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

#14 - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

#13 - Snoopy's Christmas

#12 - Frosty the Snowman

#11 - Blue Christmas

#10 - Good King Wenceslas

#9 - We Three Kings

#8 - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

#7 - O Tannenbaum

#6 - O Little Town of Bethlehem

#5 - I'll Be Home for Christmas

#4 - Let it Snow

#3 - O Holy Night

#2 - White Christmas

#1 - Adeste Fideles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have put the spoof of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - you know the one about the wrong bathroom sign?