Monday, February 28, 2005

Bowling Recap coming soon

I apologize to any and all readers who were looking forward to a recap of last week's bowling escapades. I'll post a full update soon.

But, at the prodding of Bowling Injury I feel compelled to mention that I lost a bet on Thursday. For the second game, Bowling Injury and I made a friendly wager - loser buys the winner a beer. Although I started to come back strong at the end, Bowling Injury bowled a better game.

Congratulations, Bowling Injury. Your free beer is well deserved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex, you should give yourself more credit. After all, I only beat you by 3 points. Don't forget to mention your 2,000-point victory in skee ball.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wrong Lane,
Did you get the brief turned in? Did you make it to Columbus? You didn't die on us, did you? That would suck.

D said...

Seriously...did you die?