Friday, February 18, 2005

Coming Attractions

Looking back on the last few posts, I realize that I've not been writing on much except bowling. For that I apologize, especially to my non-NDLS readership, who probably couldn't care less about the weekly scores and such.

I just wanted to let everyone know that some more substantive posts shall be forthcoming. In particular, look for a "100 things about Alex list" similar to those made by Lisa, Jenni, Derek, and Welter. Originally, I wasn't going to compile such a list. However, I have been requested to do so and post it for the enjoyment of my readers. It's a lot harder than it may sound, but also a really interesting project. I hope to finish up the list and post it sometime this weekend.

That's all for now, but stay tuned - there's more to come.

No comments: