Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A few quick notes

Tavistock Square is once again open to traffic. We no longer need to carry passes to get back into our building.

Today, I went on a walking tour entitled 'Legal London.' It was arranged by the school and was very good. Alas, I did not have my camera along at the time. But I plan to recreate the tour in a few days and snap all the pictures I would have taken had I brought along my camera (and had the time to take all the pictures I wanted). Look for that in a few days.

Additionally, since a few people have asked, here's a rough idea of my post-London plans:
August 4: arrive in Columbus ~ 3:30 pm.
August 4-12: in Ohio; plans unsettled, but bound to include seeing Honor, catching up with friends, and preparing for 2L
August 5: my birthday; festivities TBA
August 12: drive to South Bend, move back into Fischer
August 12-13: reacclimate to living in South Bend
August 14: Trial Ad Intensive starts, kicking off 2L a week early

For additional information, leave a comment or email me.

No comments: