Monday, October 04, 2004

Photo Captioning Contest

Introducing an all new feature here at my humble little website: Photo Captioning. Here's how it works. About once a week I'll post a photo. Visitors to my site think up clever and witty captions to the photo and post them in the comments section. At the end of the week I'll use a complicated and sophisticated scoring method (taken from Whose Line Is It, Anyway?) to select a winner.

Some possibilities for scoring extra points:
Mock Trial humor (where appropriate)
Law humor (where appropriate)
Making fun of Derek
Making fun of Brad
Making fun of Derek AND Brad
Movie and pop culture references (if I catch it)

Good luck!
Here's the first photo:



UPDATE: WINNING CAPTION
The winning caption goes to Niki:
Brad's submission in the "What I Want to do When I Grow Up" contest.

3 comments:

D said...

The Boy Scouts newest policy regarding homosexuals in the troop: Use them as target practice.

nmiller said...

Brad's submission in the "What I Want to do When I Grow Up" contest.

Alex said...

"Sir, I didn't know she was your daughter, sir!"