Friday, March 31, 2006

Update

Honor's in town! Things got off to a bit of a rocky start when United lost her luggage on Wednesday, but they finally got it to her later that night. We went out to Fiddler's Hearth. Yesterday was one of the few "nice days" here in South Bend, so we spent some of it outside. Honor and I also grabbed lunch at Mandarin House. Adam and Brooke joined us for pre-bowling dinner at the Mishawaka Brewing Company (MishBrewCo). Bowling was pretty fun.

Tonight is the Barrister's Ball, so we'll be dancing up a storm. I'll try to get some photos of that up in a few days for your viewing pleasure.

That's about it for now. But I want to highly recommend one website you can check out if you're distressed at the lack of updates to this blog. Check out Improv Everywhere -- so incredibly funny. Their missions are comedic gold.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

honestly, I don't think I've ever flown into SB and not had my luggage lost or at least delayed... and I've flown in there a lot!

Last night was the law journal ball at Wash U STL - apparently it's the season for law school balls.