Saturday, April 08, 2006

Monkeys



(pic courtesy of ishkur.com, parodying the despair.com demotivational posters)

Yeah, so sorry for the lack of new posts lately. I guess I just haven't felt all that inspired. That, and I don't have worker monkeys to help out with posting new stuff. Although judging from the CareerBuilder monkeys, maybe that's not a bad thing. But if I did have worker monkeys to do my bidding, I think I'd choose the winged variety. They'd be more versatile that way. But I wouldn't dress them up in those bellboy outfits; that's just cruel. Haven't you always wanted a monkey? (Okay, time to stop channeling Barenaked Ladies.)

Anyway, I hope to get a few more posts in before the finals crunchtime hits. A few things to keep an eye out for: ICBM bowling season recap, a new 15-0n-15 (topic still TBD), and maybe even (gasp!) a law school related post or two. So hopefully that'll whet your appetite enough to keep checking back. Until then, I'll still be on the lookout for talented trained monkeys. And if you happen to know any that are particularly adept at taking law exams, get in touch with me ASAP. (Derek and Brad need not apply. [I kid, I kid.])

No comments: