Sunday, November 27, 2005

Munch and crunch time

I hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving. As usual, I didn't get as much work done as I would have (ideally) liked, but I did get some stuff done. I also got to catch up with parents and sister, relax a bit, eat plenty of food (two Turkey Days, actually), and most importantly, spend time with Honor. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and she's definitely at the top of my list.

But unfortunately, it's now back to work. And it's a bit more than the daily grind, as finals are fast approaching. But at least it's good to know that in three weeks time I'll have another semester of law school behind me -- it'll be the halfway mark of my legal eduacation.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Ok, I added little old you to the post. My bad.