Thursday, March 01, 2007

On a roll



After two weeks of less than stellar bowling (too bad to even blog about), tonight I came back with a vengeance. I had a very good first game (151) - but I was just warming up. The second game was nothing short of amazing. It included two turkeys and seven total strikes. Tack on two spares and the final result was a whopping 212. It was the best game I've ever bowled, and the 212 utterly shattered my previous personal best of 160.

Apparently the bowling alley's printer isn't working, so I don't have any physical proof of this phenomenal feat. But
I do have a number of very reliable eyewitnesses. Several of them even performed the Arrested Development chicken dance in honor of the turkeys. Sadly, a few of our team members were MIA this week, so they missed out on all the avian celebration.

1 comment:

Ruvym said...

Good stuff. I always find that my best bowling comes in my first game after not doing it for a while. I rarely bowl though. I think my best was a 140? Something like that. Bowl a turkey for me.